Laminating film The preparation method is divided into
The composite film is a separation membrane composed of a microporous membrane or an ultrafiltration membrane, and a dense homogeneous film having a thickness of only 0.1 to 0.25 m is used as a barrier layer on the surface thereof. So that the amount of material through a great increase. Here to explain to you about the preparation of composite membrane is divided into several categories?
Preparation methods are divided into four categories:
(1) a lamination method, first preparing a thin dense homogeneous membrane, and then laminated on the microporous support film;
(2) dip coating method, the polymer solution dip on the microporous membrane, and then dry, the active monomer or prepolymer solution can also be dipped in microporous membrane, with heat or radiation curing;
(3) a plasma vapor deposition method using a plasma glow to produce a dense homogeneous membrane on the surface of the microporous support film;
(4) interfacial polymerization, on the surface of the microporous support film, with the active monomer interface polymerization.
Composite film refers to a variety of plastic and paper, metal or other materials through the laminated extrusion, coextrusion and other technology to combine the substrate formed by the multi-layer structure of the film. So you know what is the common structure of the composite film for food packaging?
Common structure of composite film for food packaging
PET / PE, PVC / PE, NY / PVDC, PE / PVDC, PP / PVDC and so on.
Three-layer composite such as BOPP / PE / OPP, PET / PVDC / PE, PET / PT / PE, PT / AL / PE, wax / paper / PE and so on.
Four-layer composite such as PT / PE / BOPP / PE, PVDC / PT / PVDC / PE, paper / aluminum foil / paper / PE and so on.
Five-layer composite such as PVDC / PT / PE / AL / PE and so on.
Six-layer composite such as PE / paper / PE / AL / PE / PE and so on.
1. Replace the substrate to ensure uniform substrate thickness.
2. Adjust the position of the substrate, in the transmission process does not occur skew.
3. The substrate is subjected to a preheating drying process, or a substrate which does not undergo moisture absorption is replaced.
4. Adjust the unwinding and winding tension, so that each part of the tension to adapt and match each other.
5. Adjust the pressure of the compound roll to the appropriate size according to the actual situation.
6. Adjust the relative position between the silicone rubber press roller and the cooling steel roll so that both are kept parallel.
7. Clean the surface of the guide roller and replace the damaged guide roller to ensure that the guide roller surface is smooth, smooth and clean.
- Introduction To Laminate
- Application Of Laminate
- Analysis Of Quality Problems
- The Difference Between Laminate And...
- Laminate Countertops Pros And Cons
- Solar Laminate Components/solar Lam...
- Phenolic Cotton Cloth Laminate Defi...
- Multilayer Lamination Parameter Con...
- Laminate Products Can Be Divided In...
- Elaborate In High Temperature Resis...
- Matt Laminating Pouches Plastic Fle...
- Three-layers Laminating Pouches Com...
- 10 Mil Business Card Laminating Pou...
- What Is The Glossy Laminating Film
- Laminating Pouches 11x17 10 Mil
- Matt Laminating Pouches Analysis Of...
- Three-layers Laminating Pouches Nee...
- Laminating Film See The Solution To...
- A4 Self Seal Laminating Pouches
- Pool Party Activity